Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore
- Order number: 150189
The Monolith is a flexible, expandable modular synthesizer with integrated keyboard. It consists of a rugged housing made of metal and wood, a 37-key keyboard with MIDI, aftertouch, Glide and Velocity as well as fifteen Eurorack modules from the successful cooperation of the brands WMD and SSF: analog sound generators, 24dB filter, transistor VCA, a great wave folder, some utility modules and a very complex function generator. 14HP are not occupied and allow for expanding the synth by adding more modules.
The Monolith contains following modules:
- KeyScan: Keyboard scanner with octave switching. Brings keyboard and MIDI data to the front: Aftertouch, Velocity, Retrigger, Gate, 2x outputs each for 1V/oct with and without Glide
- Spectrum: analog VCO (2x)
- Blender: Mixer/Crossfader
- PoleZero: 24dB low pass filter with MODFET VCA stage
- Ultrafold: excellent wave folder with feedback
- Buff Mult: triple, cascaded active multiple. One input and three outputs per multiple.
- Mini Slew: Function generator with unique time compensation function when changing curve shape.
- ADSRVCA: Envelope generator with integrated VCA (x2)
- Quad Atten: quadruple passive attenuator
- Scale‐Polarize‐Offset: Handy dual module for scaling signals and adding offset voltages
- Amplitude: discrete transistor VCA
- LVLS: offers L+R inputs, L+R outputs with level control and controlable headphone amp. Connects to 1/4" main audio and headphone sockets on the rear.
Produkt auf der Seite von WMD;https://www.wmdevices.com/wmdssf.php