Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190643
The monophonic desktop synthesizer from VG-Line is a replication of the Soviet 80's analog synthesizer РИТМ-2 also known as Ritm Dva or Rhythm-2.
РИТМ-2 was a Moog inspired synthesizer with pronounced differences to its model: The unusually distorted triangle wave of the oscillator, a VCO waveform mixer, a little more non-linearity in the VCA and some distortion in the power amp made the РИТМ-2 unique. In addition, the original model had two fully featured ADSR envelopes on board - a rather rare feature for this class of monosynths. One of these envelope generators had a cycle function.
The new desktop synthesizer has almost identical functions and controls to the original, but also features a number of improvements:
- More reliable and stable modern power supply. No more 20 minutes warm-up time for stable tuning.
- MIDI In and Thru
- The LFO rate can be synchronized with the MIDI clock.
- Note Velocity can be assigned to the VCA level (selectable).
- Audio Input with Level Control in the Mixer Area
- CV inputs for pitch, VCF cutoff frequency, PWM, VCA and V-gate input for controlling envelope generators
- 1 VCO with at least 5 octaves stable tracking
- 3 VCO waveforms: Triangle, sawtooth, pulse with PWM
- White noise generator
- 4-channel mixer for tri/saw, pulse, noise and audio input
- 24dB low pass transistor line filter with keyboard tracking
- 1 LFO with Triangle, Angle and Sample & Hold waveforms
- 2 ADSR envelope generators, one with Gated AR Cycle mode
- Selectable modulation sources for VCO pitch: LFO Tri, LFO Sqr, SnH
- Selectable modulation sources for VCF: ADSR, LFO Tri, SnH
- MIDI control with selectable channel via Learn button