Venus Instruments - Veno-Echo
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220648
- Depth: 28
Venus Intruments' Veno-Echo is a powerful dual delay with versatile sound-shaping capabilities.
Veno-Echo provides two separate delay units, with their own parameters for delay time, feedback and reverse. Coupled with delay width and cross feedback, you get a versatile delay to master complex stereo processing. The possible delay times range from Karplus-Strong to one minute and the feedback goes up to 110% to facilitate experiments with self-oscillation. However, the Veno-Echo has even more going for it, offering a separate filter for each of the two channels, with its own frequency parameter and a common resonance parameter to give your delay repetitions different characteristics. The sound quality is highly customizable and can be anything from crystal clear hi-fi sound to digital lo-fi aliasing, to highly saturated tube-like distortion.
The Veno-Echo handles parameter changes very elegantly, using crossfading to create smooth transitions without pitch modulation or artifacts. Nevertheless, it is possible to achieve smooth but also extreme pitch effects with CV modulations or internal modulators. Delay times can be set freely, by tap-tempo, or with an external clock and with clocks above 16Hz you get a V/Oct tracking Karplus-Strong voice per channel(!).
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Configurable low-pass and high-pass filters
- Down-sampling and 1-knob asymmetric clipping saturation algorithm
- Tap tempo and externally clockable
- Extensive CV and gate inputs, including delay time modulation input
- Clock above 16 Hz to access 2x V/oct Karplus-Strong voices
- Internal triangle wave or slewed random modulation
- High-performance op-amps in the audio path, with very low noise levels
|Power consumption +12V:||140|
|Power consumption -12V:||20|