Toppobrillo - Sport Modulator 2
Net price: €250.42
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220147
- Depth: 20
Still 100% analog and patchprogrammable and transports the module the "spirit" of the original... more
Product information "Toppobrillo - Sport Modulator 2"
The Sport Modulator 2 was developed from scratch and offers a variety of additional features and improved functions compared to it's predecessor.
Still 100% analog and patchprogrammable and transports the module the "spirit" of the original whose demand got reflected in the over 42(!) pages long "Can't wait!"-Modwiggler thread.
- Precise output/much lower offset voltage, within ~+/- 2mV across the range
- Extended range (cycles up to 1500Hz with CV)
- Lower drift in hold mode, less than 1mV/sec
- V/oct tracking of CV2 input
- Improved and more functional end-output - the device now cycles itself when patched back to its self, opening it up to new types of patching
- The "Gate"-input forces the input to "low" when "gated", allowing "gated cycling" among other things
- Attenuator for the CV input
- Toggle switches hold state when off :)
- CUPL switch makes a complex patch easier and is very useful to get the module going even in an "LFO plus S/H" configuration
- Two-color LEDs better indicate what the output is doing
- Slim form factor
|Power consumption +12V:||30|
|Power consumption -12V:||20|
Related links to "Toppobrillo - Sport Modulator 2"
"Toppobrillo - Sport Modulator 2"
Sport Modulator 2 @Toppobrillo
Here is the information available on the brand...... more
Josh Thomas started Toppobrillo in Oakland, California. His Multi Filter and Stereomix modules have been long-time favorites in our showroom and we are looking forward to learning what he is up to after his recent move to Portland.