Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220148
- Depth: 20
The Toppobrillo Multifilter 2 is the new revision of the well-known predecessor in the classic state-variable design based on SSM2164 with extended possibilities.
The voltage controlled variable output can now be crossfaded either as lowpass/bandpass/highpass or lowpass/notchpass/highpass. Ducking effects, for example, are possible by tracking the cutoff frequency. In addition, a dedicated ping input is available for percussing the filter.
- Dual input crossfading mixer with voltage controlled gain and saturation
- Dedicated "Ping" input percusses the filter
- Variable Mode output: continuously-variable voltage controlled response with selectable NP (Notch) or BP at center
- Variable response can track frequency for some interesting sweep variations and modulation options
- Voltage controlled resonance, or "Q"
- Self-oscillates reliably over entire range- doubles as a very playable audio source or LFO with multi-phase outputs
- Tracks V/Oct over roughly four octaves
- Fully buffered outputs and low noise design
- Shallow form-factor
|Power consumption +12V:||45|
|Power consumption -12V:||5|
Josh Thomas started Toppobrillo in Oakland, California. His Multi Filter and Stereomix modules have been long-time favorites in our showroom and we are looking forward to learning what he is up to after his recent move to Portland.