Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190191
- Depth: 42
Using MISO, it is possible to mix, invert, scale and offset control voltages. The module offers four channels of voltage scaling, polarization, and offset, which can be mixed in various ways. Each pair of channels offers a dedicated mix output, and each of these two-channel mixers is connected internally to either side of a smooth linear crossfader, allowing to seamlessly blend between the two "submixes" manually and under voltage control.
- Mixer / Inverter / Scaler / Offset module for Eurorack synthesizers
- Four channels with dedicated attenuverters and offset per channel
- Individual outputs for each channel
- Mix outputs for each pair of channels
- Central CV-controllable crossfader for mixing two channel groups
|Power consumption +12V:||55|
|Power consumption -12V:||55|
Originally based in California and now operating from Thailand, Tiptop has been around for over a decade, providing some of the first effects in eurorack (Z5000), a whole line of 808 and 909 drum modules, clever sequencers and affordable cases. Their Z-DSP is probably one of the best effect modules available, with countless exchangeable cards.