This Is Not Rocket Science - Wobbler
This product is not available anymore.
Net price: €251.26
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore
- Order number: 190553
- Depth: 20
Features: With the Shape knob you select between five shapes: Basic LFO, Self-phased LFO,... more
Product information "This Is Not Rocket Science - Wobbler"
The Wobbler is a complex to chaotic LFO. Some of its waveforms are based on Physical Modelling. The polarity and strength of the two outputs can be adjusted using an attenuverter and visualized thanks to LED arrays.
- With the Shape knob you select between five shapes: Basic LFO, Self-phased LFO, Twang, Double pendulum, Sample-and-hold
- The Mod knob controls shape specific modulation
- The big Frequency knob changes the speed at which it oscillates
- The Sync input will change the Frequency knob into a sub-divider of the incoming tempo
- The Phase knob controls the phase difference between the two outputs
- Shape, Frequency, Phase and Mod all have CV inputs
- The Trigger button can reset the phase of the LFO or restart the algorithm depending on your SHAPE selection
- Both outputs have a knob to alter or invert the amplitude of the signal
- Both outputs also have their own trigger output – sending a trigger at the start of each new phase
- The two LED arrays show you the generated CV levels of each output
|Power consumption +12V:||80|
|Power consumption -12V:||2|
Related links to "This Is Not Rocket Science - Wobbler"
"This Is Not Rocket Science - Wobbler"
Der Wobbler auf der TINRS-Webseite