Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220610
- Depth: 30
The Therevox Ondes is a triangle core oscillator inspired by the Ondes Martenot.
The Ondes Martenot is one of the first electronic musical instruments, developed in 1928 by cellist and war stele programmer Maurice Martenot.
Using original schematics, the discrete triangle core design with its special waveshapers and mixing circuits has been ported to the Eurorack world. Layout and functions have been retained, making this oscillator an ideal performance tool.
Three individually switchable oscillators make many patch dreams come true. Precision components provide stability in the face of voltage and temperature fluctuations.
One 1V/Oct pitch input, four-octave switches and three (buffered) outputs. Two internal VCAs provide CV control over the Octaviant (8) and Gambe B (G) waveforms with the illuminated level meter.
- Ondes Martenot inspired triangle core VCO
- Combined (Tutti) or individually switchable waveforms (Gambe, Octaviant, Nasillard, Creux, Onde, Petit Gambe)
- Three independent outputs
- 1V/Oct pitch input
- Four-octave switches
- Three outputs
- Two VCAs for CV control via Octaviant (rectified sine wave) and Gambe (pure sine wave sound on high notes/harmonically more complex on lower notes)
- Reverse polarity protection
|Power consumption +12V:||80|
|Power consumption -12V:||80|