Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190485
- Depth: 32
The E300 is nothing less than an overhauled version of the MOTM-300 for Eurorack systems. The E300 Ultra VCO is a very stable sawtooth-core oscillator which tracks over a wide range. It features linear and exponential FM, a sub-oscillator along the four standard waveforms: Sine, triangle, sawtooth and pulse with PWM. The newly designed triangle waveshaper allows for glitchless triangle and sine waveforms. Additionally the module has an improved Sync input for clean sync-sounds.
This is what the E300 has to offer:
- Analog oscillator with excellent pitch tracking
- Coarse and fine tune potentiometers
- Waveforms: Sine, triangle, saw and pulse
- PWM knob and CV input
- Two FM inputs with attenuators. One of them features a switch for choosing between linear and exponential behavior.
- Sub oscillator, which lies one or two octaves below the main VCO.
- Sync input
|Power consumption +12V:||55|
|Power consumption -12V:||40|
Synthesis Technology started in 1998 offering all-analog 5U modules named MOTM (Mother Of The Modulars). By 2010, the firm founded by Paul Schreiber shifted their interest into eurorack seeing the popularity of this format and introduced the use of microcontrollers, to the point of offering now some of the most advanced wavetable and FM modules available.