Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220370
The Studio-Electronics is an analog paraphonic synthesizer gem that interprets the concept of its predecessor SE-1X in an even more contemporary way.
From the beginning, the SE series was inspired by the concept of the Minimoog, but offers much more extensive functionality, which has been expanded again with the SE3X.The three paraphonically playable oscillators have three basic waveforms (triangle, saw and square) that can be freely combined and tuned in semitone steps. Noise and ring modulation are also on board, PWM is available for the square wave. The volume ratios are adjustable on the front panel, as is the fine tuning of oscillators two and three, which have a hard sync option with the first oscillator.The sound can be refined with four different legendary filter types. Besides the Minimoog ladder filter, there are also those of the ARP 2600, Juno/Jupiter (including mixed mode) and Oberheim SEM available.Three LFOs with four waveforms each plus noise and sample & hold are available for sound bending. The third LFO can be used to trigger the gates of the filter or amp ADSR envelope.A total of four(!) envelopes offer great potential for creative sound exploration, which have also been optimized in attack and delay behavior. Two new fuzz modes (70s & 90s) complete the picture.
- Monophonic/paraphonic synthesizer
- 3 Voltage Controlled Discrete Analog Oscillators, Waveforms: triangle, sawtooth, variable width square
- OSC 1 syncs to OSC 2, 3
- Noise Generator, hardware Ring Modulation
- External Audio In
- 4 Voltage Controlled Discrete Analog Filters: Moog/Ladderfilter (24dB), ARP (24dB), Juno/Jupiter(24dB, 6dB, Mixmodes), Oberheim SEM (12 dB Lowpass & Bandpass modes)
- 4 Multiple Stage Envelope Generators: attack, decay, sustain, release with inverting & multiple triggering.
- 3 Low Frequency Oscillators: triangle, sawtooth, reverse sawtooth, square, noise, random waveforms.
- Linear or exponential glide (portamento), auto glide
- 2 Fuzz modes 70s (Soft) & 90s (Hard)
- Memory: 8 banks of 99: 396 patches in ROM, 396 in RAM.
- MIDI-In, Out and Thru