Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 220130
Extremely flexible stereo delay with 12 creative delay effects. Adds inspiring sound dimensions to your synthesizer and modular sounds and has a high tweakability factor.
Midnight Edition in very dark grey/black! With TimeLine, Strymon takes a similar approach like their US East Coast competitors from Eventide with their Time Factor box. Here, 12 algorithms are collected from the history of delay-FX and placed in a brushed, compact box.
The operation is carried out via high-quality, screwed pots - tailor-made for the effects that each model of the Strymon desktop series houses. In addition to the usual delay parameters, the Grit, Filter and Mod Speed/Depth controls provide in-depth noodling-options for the sound spectrum. The results of your tweaks can be stored in up to 200 presets. Also TimeLine can transform into a stereo looper with up to 30-second recording time and selectable pre/post delay routing via the footswitches.
- Digital Delay: Unpretentious classic with exciting tweaking options
- Dual Delay: Two independent delay lines routed in series or parallel
- Pattern Delay: Multitap delays for everything from ambient to percussive material
- Reverse Delay: Forward never, backwards ever!
- Ice Delay: Crystalline classics as known from the H3000
- Duck Delay: Pumping rhythm for your echoes
- Swell Delay: Attack your transients!
- Trem Delay: The guitar classic rethought
- Filter Delay: Filter and Delay
- Lo-Fi Delay: Broad selection of sonic destroyers
- dTape: Characterful tape echo sound
- dBucket: BBD delay with selectable chip characteristics
Latency-free analog dry signal path, configurable output (stereo or mono with Delay feedback insert), MIDI I/O, expression pedal input (CV control, external tap-in), 9V DC 300mA center-negative power supply included.