Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 220129
The Mobius captures a huge range of modulation effects from the last five decades in a handy and easy-to-use box with a clear display, seven knobs and stereo signal path.
Midnight Edition in very dark grey/black! 12 algorithms offer a wide selection of classics like chrous, flanger and phaser as well als filter and formant-effects and newly developed alogrithms for heavy sound mangling. Seven knobs and a six-digit display allow a quick entry into the inner world of the pedal. In no time Mobius will enhance your synth and modular systems with classic psychedelic stoner effects and housy filter orgies or pulverize the sound heavily.
- Chorus: Five modes of the modulation classic, including BBD's own dBucket emulation
- Flanger: Six types of flanging from Vintage Stomp to Thru-Zero
- Rotary: The classic Leslie sound
- Vibe: Detailed control for warmth and depth
- Phaser: All types from 2 to 16 stages
- Filters: LP, HP and Wah filters for bleeps and funk
- Formant: The typical "Lucky" vocal sound
- Vintage Trem: Three tremolo classics
- Pattern Trem: Unique rhythmic textures with simple retrigger function
- Autoswell: Four variations of the well-known "volume swell" effect
- Destroyer: Broken LoFi-soundscapes with vinyl scratching and bitcrushing
- Quadrature: Sophisticated algorithm for AM/FM and frequency shifting with different waveforms
Latency-free, analog dry signal path, MIDI I/O, expression pedal input (CV control, external tap-in), 9V DC 300mA center-negative power supply included