Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 190555
The new Thru-Zero oscillator from Steady State Fate with powerful FM/ AM capabilities.
- Discrete Triangle Core
- 8 Direct Waveform Output, including:
- Octave Up Saw (Upsaw)
- Hybrid Saw/Ramp/Sub (RipSaw)
- Even Harmonic (Even)
- Sub Harmonic (SUB) with two Octave Divisions
- 3 types of PWM:
- LFO Mode
- Unique Sync circuit, works with any waveform
- 3 voltage controlled waves shaping outputs
- Linear, Exponential or simultaneous Lin/Exp Through Zero FM
- TZFM can be switched off for typical FM effects
- Ring Modulation
- Integrated MOSFET Soft Start to protect your modules and PSU
- Ultra High Quality Design Incorporating Discrete Components and Burr-Brown Op Amps
Steady State Fate (SSF) is the instrument design outlet of Andrew Morelli. Whereas the WMD/SSF product line features simple and small-format modules, his newly self-released modules are getting a very positive reception.