Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220346
- Depth: 23
Zephyr is SSF's astonishing single complex oscillator and incorporates ideas from its predecessors Spectrum and Zero Point plus exciting new features.
Steady State Fates module is built around the SSI2130 IC known for its excellent stability and feature set with clean waveforms, all kinds of FM/PM and so on.
Zephyr adds to that the Z-WAVE and Z-MOD functionality. Z-WAVE is an additonal out with CV-controllable Waveshaper. The Z-MOD in is a multifuntion CV-In. With a three way switch you can set it to true Through-Zero Phase Modulation, ZYNC (hybrid reversing sync with linear TZPM), and FLIP (hard waveform reversal).
With this Osc module, you get some unusual, novel and precisely (CV-)controllable sound shaping tools. The range goes from classic to glassy to shredding to face-melting - in an instant, if you want.
Features at a glance:
- 8 octave rotary switch
- Variable response TUNE control – FINE (1 octave), Coarse (7 octaves), and LFO (7octavess)
- Frequency range ~3.5Hz to 29kHz (Audio) ~8mHz to 70Hz (LFO)
- 0.3-0.6% THD dedicated Sine output. Triangle and Saw outputs
- PWM Pulse output with two types of PWM – Edge and Center
- 1 or 2 octave Sub out – also affected by PWM control and type
- Voltage controlled Z-WAVE output mixes a VC wave folding and overdriven Sine with the PWM pulse
- Dedicated normal FM input with attenuator. Can be AC coupled linear or DC coupled Exponential response
- Hard Sync with universal response to any waveform input
- Multi-mode ZMOD input with attenuator and Index VCA CV input. Modulation depth Index up to 1.5
- ZMOD modes include true Through-Zero Phase Modulation, ZYNC (hybrid reversing sync with linear TZPM), and FLIP (hard waveform reversal)
|Power consumption +12V:||95|
|Power consumption -12V:||95|
Steady State Fate (SSF) is the instrument design outlet of Andrew Morelli. Whereas the WMD/SSF product line features simple and small-format modules, his newly self-released modules are getting a very positive reception.