Squarp - Pyramid Mk3 (B-Stock)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 230076
The Pyramid Mk3 is a powerful hardware sequencer with 64 polyphonic tracks, chord and scale functions, twelve dynamic MIDI effects plus parameter automation. Melodies and rhythms can be recorded / entered via a piano roll editor or generated by an Euclidean composition algorithm. Thanks to MIDI-DIN, MIDI-USB, CV/gate and DIN-Sync connectors you can use vintage equipment as well as modern hardware and / or a computer with the Pyramid.
B-Stock unit with signs of usage. Power cable, screws and washers are included. Comes without original packaging.
● Maximum number of tracks played at the same time: 64
● Maximum number of patterns per track: 32
● Maximum number of sequences (group of tracks & patterns): 32
● Maximum number of projects: 256
● Maximum number of midi events (notes, CC, ...) per project: >8000
● Maximum number of effects per project: 320
● Track length: 1/4 bar (a quarter note) to 384 bars
● Track time signature: 1/1 to 24/16 or 1:1 to 24:16
● Recording resolution: 96ppqn
● Tempo: 10.0 to 999.9 BPM
● Maximum number of notes per step (polyphony): unlimited
● Maximum number of CC automation per step: unlimited
● Maximum number of FX automation per step: unlimited
● Maximum number of effects per track: 5
● Maximum number of assignations per track: 131
● Note pitch: C-1 to G9
● Note velocity: 0 to 127
● Note width: 1/96th to 384 bars
● Note Offset: 0% to 99%
● Zoom: /4 (1 step = 4 quarter notes) to x16 (1 step = 1/64th note)
● Automation recording, drawing, importing, exporting: CC0 to CC119, pitch, mono pressure, program change, effects parameters, BPM
● 35 backlit silicon button pads
● Menu clickable encoder
● 5 assignable clickable encoders
● Assignable touchpad (105x65mm)
● White backlit high contrast LCD screen (15µm dot gap)
● SD card slot to save your projects and upgrade the OS.
Based in Paris, Squarp is all about sequencing and making your connection to computers and modulars much easier.