Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 200281
Hypno is a digital, semi-modular video synthesis module. It emulates various elements of analog video synthesis and combines them under a 14TE wide panel. In addition to the module, bus connection cable and screws, the standalone kit contains a housing and a USB cable.
In other words: Hypno is a dual oscillator video generator with colorizer and feedback control. Modulating controls are connected via a line to the corresponding CV socket (-5 to 5V). The panel is organized in 2 mirrored sides for 2 oscillators A&B. The centered controls are global.
- Two oscillators with selectable waveform, frequency, rotation and polarization
- Four different feedback modes
- All parameters are CV-controllable
- HSV Colorizer Palette
- USB-Midi socket on panel
- Internal Patch Matrix
- Per-OSC Internal Modulation for Scrolling, Rotation, Polarization, Fractal Axis
- Composite, HDMI SD video output with native upscaling up to 1080p
- NDI output via USB (to stream video directly to the computer)
- Can be powered via Eurorack ribbon cable or via USB
- Internal 4 core processor
- Regular firmware updates