Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 210470
4-channel Eurorack and MIDI sequencer.
Noodlebox is a comprehensive 4-part sequencer with up to 128 steps per pattern, MIDI inputs/outputs and a handful of unusual features for experimental purposes. Because of the many possibilities, it is advantageous to plan for some familiarization time. After the functionalities have been learned, Noodlebox shows itself to be quickly operable without having to forego complex results.
Some features at a glance:
- Manual or Euclidean gate input.
- Independent gate/CV event editing.
- Quantized or unquantized CV output.
- Drawing your own modulation curves.
- Pages can be used for A/B/C/D pattern variations, for verse/chorus song sections, or for chaining into a single pattern.
- Layers 2,3 and 4 can be used for internal modulation.
- Eight memory locations with one being used as an Auto Memory location for the actual state.
- CV outputs can be used as V/Oct or Hz/V.
- Loop and reverse function ideal for jams.
- Mixing of sequences.
- Size: 185 x 155 x 24mm
Noodlebox comes with power supply and 2 x 3.5mm TRS to 5-pin MIDI breakout adapters and handsome oak side panels.