Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 230421
The Sequential Trigon-6 is a six-voice polyphonic synth with the famous ladder filter.
The Trigon-6, along with Prophet-6 and OB-6, completes the excellent trilogy of traditional six-voice polysynths in the subtractive synthesis field, but all with a different focus.
Trigon-6 is the last synth Dave Smith worked on before his death, and excels like its siblings.
In many areas such as polyphony, access, feel and intuitive playability on the sophisticated 49-key keyboard, the Trigon-6 also picks up right where the Prophet-6 and OB-6 left off.
However, the oscillators have been re-engineered with added Feedback and Drive control. In contrast, the ladder filter from the Pro-3 has been taken to a different level with a 2-pole option in addition to the classic 4-Pole design. The Trigon-6, therefore, sounds enormously powerful and revives sonic memories of the Memorymoog. The classic Sequential Poly Mod has also been expanded and offers even more creative sound design options. Poly power at its best!
- Six-voice analog synthesizer
- Three discrete VCOs per voice with simultaneously selectable waveforms (triangle, sawtooth, inverted sawtooth, variable width pulse)
- PWM per oscillator
- White noise
- Hard sync option between oscillators 1 and 2
- Oscillator Drive/Feedback
- Keyboard tracking and LFO mode for oscillator 3
- Discrete ladder filter, switchable between 2 and 4 pole low pass characteristics
- Bi-polar filter ADSR component
- LFO with five waveforms (sine, sawtooth, inverted sawtooth, square, random/S&H) and sync
- Two ADSR envelopes (amp, filter) with velocity modulation of the envelope portion
- Poly-Mod functionality with two modulation sources (oscillator 3, filter envelope, each bipolar)
and seven modulation destinations (Osc 1 Freq, Osc 2 Freq, Osc 3 Freq, Osc 1 PW, Osc 2 PW, Osc 3 PW, Filter Cutoff, Amp/VCA)
- Vintage button for variations in component behavior from voice to voice
- Dual 24Bit/48 kHz effects engine with reverb (Hall, Room, Plate, Spring), delay (Digital, BBD), chorus, flanger, phase shifter, ring modulator and stereo analog distortion.
- Polyphonic step sequencer with up to 64 steps and six notes per step
- Polychain functionality for up to 12 voices
- Polyphonic portamento
- Unison mode with configurable voice distribution, chord memory, key modes
- Extensively equipped arpeggiator
- Clock (master clock, BPM control, MIDI clock sync)
- 500 factory presets and 500 user slots
- Half-weighted 4-octave keyboard, with 4 octaves and 49 keys, velocity and aftertouch
- Stereo out
- Transpose control for an 8-octave range
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- USB for bidirectional MIDI communication
- Pedal inputs for filter cutoff, volume, sustain, and sequencer start/stop
- Wooden edges in elegant walnut finish
A legendary synthesizer company that continues to pass the bright shining torch of legacy from Dave Smith to future generations. Their talented and dedicated team of designers and synth fanatics keep the spirit of innovation and ingenuity Dave embodied and imparted during his lifetime.