Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 190392
The Sensel Morph uses the patented, high-resolution, multi-touch, PressureGrid™ technology to provide a MIDI controller with unmatched sensivity. Swap overlays to adapt it to your needs, for music, writing, painting or gaming. The Moprh will changes its behaviour depending on which overlay is used. It provides MIDI and MPE protocols, making it possible to fully control the most advanced music software and hardware available.
- Offers traditional MIDI and MPE support for communication with any music software
- Can be connected to MIDI hardware with help of a MIDI USB Host such as the Kenton MIDI Host Mk2
- Can be interfaced with CV hardware and modular synthesizers via MIDI Hosts and MIDI-CV converters, such as Expert Sleepers FH-2, Endorphin.es Shuttle Control, or others
- Changes behavior based on the attached silicone overlay
- Current overlays include Buchla Thunder keyboard, a traditional piano layout, music production overlay, and more
- Supports additional HID protocols, including a special gaming overlay and QWERTY keyboard
- LED strip for instantaneous visual feedback
- Includes USB cable and Bitwig Studio 8-track