Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190222
The Berlin Base Case DIY kit offers 84 HP of space for mounting modules. The maximum installation depth is 80 mm, so even bulky circuits can be used without any problems. The Base Case consists of unpainted mineral material and anodized aluminum profiles. The benefit of this construction: If the case gets scratches, you can easily remove them using fine-grained sandpaper. An extension can be used to add more 84 HP rows.
The key data of the Berlin Base Case 84 HP:
- Enclosure for 3U Eurorack modules
- DIY kit (Just put it together, no tools needed)
- Width: 84 HP
- Top, bottom, sides and back are made from antibacterial 3mm mineral material.
- Anodized aluminum profiles
- S7 rails incl. thread rails M3
- Maximum module depth: 80 mm
- Expandable via extension
A power supply not included.