Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore.
- Order number: 190690
The Base Case Special consists of a functional, lightweight case with lid from Sector Sieben and the high quality Koma Strom Bundle.
Only while supply lasts!
The Berlin Base Case offers 104 HP of space for mounting modules. The maximum installation depth is 80 mm, so even bulky circuits can be used without any problems. In addition to the actual Case, a lid is included in delivery as well. (Not in the pictures) It protects the installed modules from dust when not in use. With the help of straps or similar, the lid can also be used as a protection when travelling. Base Case and lid consist of unpainted mineral material and anodized aluminum profiles. The benefit of this construction: If the case gets scratches, you can easily remove them using fine-grained sandpaper.
The key data of the Berlin Base Case 104 HP:
- Enclosure with lid for 3U Eurorack modules
- Width: 104 HP
- Top, bottom, sides and back are made from antibacterial 3mm mineral material.
- Anodized aluminum profiles
- S7 rails incl. thread rails M3
- Maximum module depth: 80 mm
The Strom Bundle contains everything you need to power a Eurorack case. It is composed of a power module, a flying bus board and an AC / DC power brick. Thanks to its ultra-low ripple design, interferences have no chance to take a negative effect on connected modules. Protective circuits and a replaceable fuse guarantee hassle-free operation. Strom emits up to 1.5 A at +12 V and +5 V as well as 1 A at -12 V.
The specifications of the Strom module:
- Input: 15 V DC, 4.6 A (center positive)
- Output: 1.5 A at +12 V, 1.5 A at +5 V and 1 A at -12 V
- Short-circuit protection for each rail