Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently not available
- Order number: 190283
- Depth: 25
Linnaeus is a stereo state variable filter with Thru Zero capability.
- Ultra-wide frequency range, exponentially voltage-controllable from sub-audio to ultrasonic via precise 1V/OCT and attenuverted CV inputs.
- Thru-zero linear frequency modulation via an internal modulation oscillator and/or an external linear FM input.
- Variable linear modulation index, voltage-controllable via an attenuverted CV input.
- Resonance (Q) exponentially voltage-controllable from 0dB to greater than 60dB via 6dB/V and attenuverted CV inputs.
- Continuously variable response characteristics independently selectable for each of the two channels via individual Enable controls. Characteristics include Lowpass (12db/oct and 6db/oct), Bandpass, Highpass (12db/oct and 6db/oct), Notch, and Low and High Shelving.
- Voltage control of response characteristics via an attenuverted CV input. Individual Enable controls let you independently enable or disable CV control of response for each channel.
- An integrated modulation oscillator with continuously variable waveform from Off through Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth and Square. Its frequency can be exponentially voltage controlled via an attenuverted CV input.
- A Track control that lets the modulation oscillator precisely track the filter’s exponential frequency.
- Stereo inputs and outputs. LINNAEUS can process a stereo signal or two independent mono signals. While the two channels share the filter’s cutoff/resonant frequency, the filter response characteristics can be independently controlled for each channel.
|Power consumption +12V:||155|
|Power consumption -12V:||36|
Dave Rossum needs no presentation, yet we still need to do it. He is responsible for the creation of the extremely rare to find E-mu Modular System, the iconic E-mu SP-1200 sample-based drum machine and worked to make the Oberheim 4-Voice and the Sequential Circuits Prophet 5 possible. His knowledge of over 45 years is getting now condensed into the currently available modules, which do not rely at all in nostalgic recreations.