Robaux - LL8 (B-Stock)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 230096
- Depth: 25
The LL8 is a tiny eight-track trigger sequencer for your eurorack. The little brother of the Sweet 16 got some skills!
B-Stock unit with signs of usage. Power cable, screws and washers are included. Comes without original packaging.
- 8-track trigger sequencer
- 16 patterns with up to 16 steps (can be combined for longer patterns)
- Main functions can be called up directly without key combinations
- 16 keys for input
- 4 keys for function selection
- Function 1: Mute/Fill - Mutes the channels or plays continuous fills
- Function 2: Edit - Step Programming, Tap Recording, Random Pattern, Delete Track
- Function 3: Pattern - Pattern selection, pattern linking, copy function
- Function 4: Save
- Via key combinations: MIDI Setting - channel selection, note selection
- The module is protected against reverse polarity, the inputs and outputs are also protected.
|Power consumption +12V:||20|
Robaux is run by Robert Menzel from Hamburg. His SWT16+ (read: sweet sixteen) is indeed a sweet sequencer.