Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 230517
The Rotary Patch Box from Retro Mechanical Labs brings order to chaos and lets you easily route signals.
The Rotary Patch Box has four audio inputs and outputs, plus an effect send & return. With the two large pots you can make a connection between an input signal and an output. So you can quickly send your guitar into your amp, or rather your synthesizer into the audio interface?
The design allows you to quickly try out different combinations of equipment and was developed as a helper in testing situations.
Furthermore, the RPB has two power outputs. One for 9V and one for 18V. A DC to DC cable is included.
The circuit is extremely low noise and does not change your sound in any way. Everything is mono!
- 4 inputs and outputs for audio signals
- Two potentiometers to select the input and output
- Effect send & return with bypass
- Two power outputs (9V & 18V)
- Power supply included (18V center negative)
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Retro Mechanical Labs (RMLfx)