Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore.
- Order number: 170018
- Depth: 23
Contour is a quad envelope generator with attack and decay stages. They can not only be adjusted manually, but modulated by control voltages as well. Loop functions allow the user to employ the circuits as LFOs. The shapes of attack and decay stages are switchable between linear and exponential characteristic. CV signals emitted by the module can be leveled and inverted. A chaining feature makes it possible to combine two or more of the Contour’s envelopes.
Contour comes equipped with four identical AD envelopes. Each channel features the following connectors and control elements:
- Trigger input
- CV output
- LEDs to visualize the module's output
- Bipolar level knob (Range: -10 V to +10 V)
- Attack and decay potentiometers
- CV inputs for attack and decay stages
- Switch for activating the loop mode
- Switch to choose between linear and exponential characteristic (It influences both the attack and decay stages.)
In loop mode, cycle times range from 5 milliseconds to 20 minutes. By pressing a key combination, the user is able to link two or more envelopes. In detail, after one modulator has finished its attack and decay stages, the next one will start.
|Power consumption +12V:||72|
|Power consumption -12V:||29|
Contour auf der Qu-Bit-Webseite;http://www.qubitelectronix.com/modules/contour