Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Expected to arrive on: 15 October 2022
- Order number: 220234
The Polyend Play is a highly intuitive and inspiring sampler and sequencer that allows anyone and everyone to instantly create exciting creations.
With audio files provided on the included memory card, you can get started and have fun right out of the box. With 8 audio tracks and 8 polyphonic MIDI tracks, nothing stands in the way of complex structures. Play is great as a central control unit for all your hardware devices while still being able to throw samples around.
The Perform mode, as well as the 35 different playback modes, allow exciting and creative ways to shape your patterns and develop new ideas from them. Each track (audio and MIDI) can be individually edited with these shaping tools. Thus, each track can be configured according to your own wishes. Euclidean distributions and polymetric rhythms are generated in no time and patterns can even be moved via drag&drop.
With effects like tune, filter, overdrive, rearranger, reverb, and more, you can refine and distort your tracks. Automations of parameters, as well as changes of step values (à la Elektron) allow incredibly complex sound shaping on the fly.
Rounded out by pattern chaining, pattern saving, pattern variations, playback modes, swing, MIDI-CC, arpeggiator and much more, the Polyend Play is a great sampler and sequencer for beginners and pros alike.
- Sample and MIDI based groovebox
- 8 internal audio tracks
- 8 polyphonic MIDI tracks
- RGB silicone pads
- 8x16 grid for sequencer
- 8x4 grid for track functions - mute, solo, variation, select
- 1 push encoder & 15 touch sens encoders with double-tap function
- Perform mode with real-time and punch-in effects
- Intuitive and versatile song creator
- Track Speed, Length, Swing independently adjustable
- 128 patterns per project
- Random functions
- DJ-style filters
- Master FX (reverb, delay, sound, limiter, saturation)
- High quality sample packs included
- Stereo output (3.5 mm jack)
- MIDI in/out (3.5 mm jack including adapter to 5 pin DIN jack)
- USB-C connector
- Power supply via USB (low power consumption: 5V/1A)
- Power supply via powerbank, computer or power adapter
- 16GB MicroSD card included
- High resolution screen