Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 210018
Hatz is a 2-channel analog hit-hat module combining 2 kinds of sound source – white noise and metallic. The module is designed to give you a closed hat on one channel and open hat on the other. Each channel has a 2-pole Voltage-Controlled State Variable BP Filter with individual and variable control over decaycurve from linear to exponential. Hatz features an accent input and choke functionality.
- Analog hit-hat module combining two kinds of noise
- 2 pole filter for each individual channel with CV
- Vintage drum machine accent style with choke function
- External input to design your own sounds
- Hold input for manually open the envelope via gates and CV
- 2 leds indicator
Innovations in V2:
-Texture parameters with CV control
-Revised envelope with lower signal-to-noise ratio
-Revision of the Metallic Noise
|Power consumption +12V:||54|
|Power consumption -12V:||48|
Patching Panda modules are created to design signal ideas taking advantage of the wide range of possibilities with the modular synth. Giving you the ability to build a complex sound from scratch, which is the main idea of modular synthesizers.