Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190228
Hatz is a 2-channel analog hit-hat module combining 2 kinds of sound source – white noise and metallic. The module is designed to give you a closed hat on one channel and open hat on the other. Each channel has a 2-pole Voltage-Controlled State Variable BP Filter with individual and variable control over decaycurve from linear to exponential. Hatz features an accent input and choke functionality. The external input allows you design your own percussion sounds.
- Analog hit-hat module combining two kinds of noise
- 2 pole filter for each individual channel with CV
- Vintage drum machine accent style with choke function
- External input to design your own sounds
- Hold input for manually open the envelope via gates and CV
- 2 leds indicator
|Power consumption +12V:||54|
|Power consumption -12V:||48|
Patching Panda modules are created to design signal ideas taking advantage of the wide range of possibilities with the modular synth. Giving you the ability to build a complex sound from scratch, which is the main idea of modular synthesizers.