Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220347
The OXI ONE is a powerful sequencer with extensive functionality , connectivity and an intuitive, performance-oriented user interface.
Simplicity, power, expressiveness and robustness are the parameters between which the development of the OXI ONE took place, to create a sequencer that puts creative, working and intuitive performance functions at the center.The ONE offers four fully configurable sequencers (32x4) with five modes (Multi, Chord, Poly, Mono and Stochastic) programmable via a multi-touch 16&8 RGB pad grid (with keyboard mode) and four push encoders. For creative work with the sequences there are eight LFOs with different waveforms, four loopers, four arpeggiators (8 modes/directions) and eight CV/gate outputs (freely assignable to sequencer tracks, LFOs and modulation tracks). Furthermore, a CV input as well as MIDI via USB, TRS and Bluetooth provide for the connection to external devices, which makes DAW and iOs-based application options possible in addition to analog synthesizers and modular systems. Diverse probability or humanizing options like the "dice function" (parameters like step playback or octave position are randomized) complete the picture. 15 projects with up to 64 patterns per project (16 patterns per sequencer) can be stored, in the live arranger with song view the patterns can be chained or arranged.
- Four fully configurable sequencers with five modes: Multi (eight tracks), Chord (eight voices), Mono, Polyphonic (up to seven voices), Stochastic.
- Four LFOs, modulation tracks, and arpeggiators per sequencer
- Start/end step, running direction, clock divider/multiplier and transposition editable in real time per sequencer
- Keyboard mode with selectable scale
- maximum 128 steps per sequencer pattern
- Memory for 16 patterns per sequencer, 64 patterns per project, 15 projects (64 patterns per project, 16 patterns per sequencer)
- Real-time recording via RGB-pads, MIDI or USB-MIDI
- OLED display
- four push encoders and 128 RGB pads for pattern programming
- Eight CV/gate outputs (3.5 mm jack) (freely assignable to sequencer or modulation tracks and LFOs)
- CV range: -3 V to +5 V
- Gate voltage: 5 V / 10 V
- Bluetooth (for connection with Mac OS, iOs, Android and Windows devices)
- MIDI In/Out (3.5 mm TRS jack/type A)
- Clock In/Out (3.5 mm TRS jack)
- USB-C port (USB MIDI and power supply)
- Connector for optional OXI Pipe Eurorack module
- Lithium-polymer battery (up to eight hours of operation)
- Transport case, USB cable and TRS-DIN MIDI adapter included in delivery