Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 220457
- Depth: 34
Cascading Register from omiindustriies is a source for pseudo-random voltages and gates using a shift register based architecture.
Cascading Register is based on the idea of the first omiindustriies module, the Dual Digital Shift Register. The DDSR took inspiration from Rob Hordijk's famous Rungler circuitry found in the Benjolin and Blippoo Box and equally risks looking at digital, analog, and LFSR shift registers. The module is a generative patching dream, exposing the "heart" of many random generators to give you complete control over the behavior of the "random" randomness.
- Inspired by Rob Hordijk's Rungler circuitry
- 8-bit shift register and pseudo-random CV source
- Eight pseudo-random gate outputs suitable as both timing and modulation sources (especially for percussive material)
- Three CV outputs derived from various combinations of the gate outputs
- Internal clock oscillator with rate control
|Power consumption +12V:||46|
|Power consumption -12V:||27|