Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 180132
- Depth: 20
Mimetic Digitalis is a compact CV and trigger sequencer. Its 16 steps are arranged in a 4x4 matrix. The module is optimized for playing live. Patterns can be programmed or recorded in real-time. Mute and shred functions allow you to create variations of sequences on the fly. Four editable CV outputs and a trigger socket emit the results. 16 patterns can be saved.
- Multi-track CV sequencer
- Controls for editing, saving, and recalling sequences
- 2D control over current stage: X, Y, and Random advance inputs available
- Zero button clears all values for an output
- Shred enables the creation of random, rhythmic patterns
- CV input for step selection
- Trigger output every time a new step is selected
- Edit one or several parts at once
|Power consumption +12V:||75|
|Power consumption -12V:||26|
If you can get over the unpronounceable Latin names of their modules, Noise Engineering offers a wide catalog of often digitally-driven modules in a compact format. Basimilus Iteritas Alter is already a modern classic that covers all your bass and percussion needs. Noise Engineering are based in sunny Los Angeles, California.