Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 190231
- Depth: 27
The new synthesizer and drum voice from Noise Engineering. The Cursus Iteritas Percido is a Cursus Iteritas oscillator with a built in envelope that can modulate the oscillator and a Master Blaster knob that sends the envelope to every parameter at once, resulting in tons of modulation for interesting percussion and synth sounds. The Cursus Iteritas Percido oscillator core generates its own wavetables in real time as well as aliasing which is harmonically related to the pitch of the oscillator.
- Wavetable-generating oscillator
- All-in-one synthesis voice based on the Cursus Iteritas
- Attenuverter-controlled envelope routing for every parameter
- Master Blaster macro knob for envelope send levels
- Direct Master Blaster Envelope Out
- CV control for all parameters
|Power consumption +12V:||60|
|Power consumption -12V:||60|
|Power consumption +5V:||75|
If you can get over the unpronounceable Latin names of their modules, Noise Engineering offers a wide catalog of often digitally-driven modules in a compact format. Basimilus Iteritas Alter is already a modern classic that covers all your bass and percussion needs. Noise Engineering are based in sunny Los Angeles, California.