Noise Engineering - Confundo Funkitus
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore
- Order number: 180232
- Depth: 20
Confundo Funkitus allows you to combine several rhythms. The module features four sets of two gate inputs each, which can be crossfaded manually or via a control voltage using probability. Three different curves can be selected to control the behavior of the crossfader. A Burn function makes it possible to create crazy fills and bursts. Mute switches allow you to silence individual channels. – An excellent live tool.
Confundo Funkitus features four channels with two gate inputs each. A cross-fader can be used to blend over between these connectors. This is done according to the principle of probability. A switch allows you to choose between three types of behavior:
- Switch in the upper position: With the crossfader in center position, both input signals have 100 % probability. This is equivalent of adding them together.
- Switch in middle position: With the crossfader in center position, both input signals have a 50 % probability. Thus, the result is an equal blend of both incoming rhythms.
- Switch in the bottom position: With the crossfader in center position, both input signals have a probability of 0 %. – This allows either rhythm to be faded to silence.
Thanks to the XCV input, you can also cross-fade between rhythms using a control voltage. The fader determines the mode of operation:
- Crossfader on the left side: The XCV input is prepared to handle positive, unipolar control voltages.
- Crossfader in the middle position: The XCV input is prepared to handle bipolar control voltages.
- Crossfader on the right side: The XCV input is prepared to handle negative, unipolar control voltages.
Combined rhythms are emitted via four outputs. Using mute switches, it is possible to silence individual channels. Via the modules Burn button and gate input, you can feed all rhythm signals to the outputs with 100 % probability. This leads to bursts and bizarre fill-ins.
|Power consumption +12V:||50|
|Power consumption -12V:||11|
|Power consumption +5V:||20|
Confundo Funkitus bei Noise Engineering