Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 230488
- Depth: 20
NANO Modules Serra is an ADSR envelope generator that combines practical features with full CV control over all ADSR segments.
With SERRA from Spanish manufacturer NANO Modules you keep all aspects of your envelope under control. The ADSR segments can be shaped to the envelope of your dreams either with the controls on the module, or with the four corresponding CV inputs. The attenuator and offset potentiometers expand the possibilities even further, so that either different modulation sources control the individual ADSR stages or a single one controls them all simultaneously (via CV mode switch). The SIG input, which is normalized to the ENV output, can be used to precisely adjust incoming signals via attenuator or offset. With the Speed Switch, the timing can be adjusted between two the settings "Slow"(8ms-40S) and "Fast" (1ms-4S).
- ADSR envelope with CV control over all four envelope segments.
- Fader for manual adjustment of the envelope
- Attenuator or offset potentiometer for fine tuning the envelope shape
- Two time control ranges: "Slow"(8ms-40S) and "Fast" (1ms-4S)
- CV mode switch allows envelope control using a single modulation source
|Power consumption +12V:||53|
|Power consumption -12V:||39|