Moog - Powered Eurorack Case 104HP
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220502
The 104HP Powered Eurorack case from Moog is the ideal companion to get started in the Eurorack world, or to expand an existing setup.
Ease of use and plug-and-play functionality are at the forefront of this case, which is equipped with 10 Eurorack-compatible 16-pin power connectors. It is designed for low-noise performance, high efficiency and convenient input voltage compatibility. The Moog Powered Eurorack Case's power supply features an extra layer of high-frequency noise filters on each isolated power connector to ensure the cleanest possible power supply for your setup. Electrostatic discharge and overload protection on the power input and output provide additional equipment protection.
To make connecting the modules even easier, the Moog Powered Eurorack Case features multiple power indicator LEDs to let you know if any of the power cables are not connected properly and need to be realigned to ensure the system is fully functional before all modules have been installed.
Using the included sliding nuts and mounting screws, the perfect assembly is achieved, after which all modules can be turned on or off as a system using the on/off button on the back.
The Moog Powered Eurorack Case is made of a sturdy aluminum case with wooden sides and is also a versatile solution for expanding Moog's semi-modular synthesizer family (Mother-32, DFAM, Subharmonicon, Mavis). The angled profile of the enclosure fits into Moog 2-tier, 3-tier, and 4-tier rack kits.
- User-friendly plug-and-play design
- Rugged power supply circuitry with multi-layer noise filtering and isolation
- ESD and overload protection
- 10 Eurorack-compatible 16-pin power connectors
- Sliding nuts for easy positioning of your modules
- Rugged aluminum chassis and wooden sides
- Fits Moog multi-tier rack kits
- Module depth: 48mm along mounting rails, 44mm above connectors
- Materials: Aluminum enclosure with wooden end caps
- Power supply: 10 power connectors, LED power indicator, protection against ESD, overload and noise leakage. External on/off switch
- Current output: +12V/1000mA, -12V/1000mA, +5V/1000mA
- 7 inch 10-to-16-pin ribbon power cable, 30 module mounting screws, IEC cable and power supply included