Moog - Model 10 Modular Synthesizer
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 220440
A legend is back! The Moog Model 10 is a faithful replica of the Moog classic.
Model 10 is a faithful recreation of the first compact modular synthesizer Bob Moog developed in 1971. In addition to three legendary 900-series VCOs, the eleven discrete modules in the sturdy Tolex-covered wooden cabinet include the 907 Fixed Filter Bank, which offers exceptional sonic tweaking capabilities with its eight bandpass and two shelving filters. The rest of the Model 15 predecessor is intuitive access to sonic perfection in the usual Moog quality that was the inspiration behind the creation of Wendy Carlos' Switched-On Bach or Isao Tomita's Snowflakes Are Dancing, among others.
The redesign now has greater calibration and tuning reliability and features tighter calibrations with little variance. In addition, the integrated power supply supports a wide range of selectable voltages, allowing operation outside the U.S. power grid without the aid of external step-up/down transformers. In addition, the rear panel of the Model 10 has been redesigned to house updated power switches, power lamp, power inlet, grounding lug, and voltage selector switch.
- Faithful replica of the Moog compact modular system from 1971
- 1x 901 Voltage Controlled Oscillator
- 1x 901A Oscillator driver
- 2x 901B Oscillators
- 1x 903A Random Signal Generator
- 1x 904A Voltage Controlled Lowpass Filter
- 1x 902 Voltage Controlled Amplifier
- 1x 907 Fixed Filter Bank
- 2x 911 Envelope Generators
- 1x CP11 Console Panel
- Updated Power Supply with range of selectable voltages (including 100V, 120V, 220V and 240V)
- Redesigned real panel with updated specifications
- Improved calibration and tuning reliability