Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220439
If you're looking for convincing vocoder sound, let the new edition of the legendary Moog Vocoder do the job for you!
The completely analog inner structure is based on the original circuitry, which was used, among others, in the classic "E=MC²" by Giorgio Moroder. However, several technical details and the power supply have been brought up to date to increase reliability and ease of maintenance. The vocoder works in mono and features a line/mic preamp, a noise generator with S-sound detection and a sample & hold circuit. Its 16 variably patchable bands allow it to be used as a filter bank or for more experimental tasks in addition to its standard application as an excellent vocal processor. The manual also includes tips for creative sound exploration, such as using the vocoder for a polyphonic chorus.
- 16 patchable bands (50 Hz-5080 kHz).
- Direct mode with the routing of high frequencies for better speech intelligibility
- Sample & Hold stage "freezes" the current state of the bands and generates standing sounds (e.g. for drones)
- Patch function for external sound sources or cross patching
- Noise generator (Hiss), which can be operated individually or together with the carrier signal (Buzz)
- Carrier line input
- Program line input
- 16 filter band CV inputs and outputs each
- 3-foot pedal inputs: Sample & Hold, Patch Select, Bypass
- External power supply included