Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220145
For the past two decades, Moog's Etherwave Standard and Etherwave Plus have set the bar for powerful theremin design. Now, the best-selling theremin models of all time get an update and become the Etherwave Theremin.
Originally developed by Russian physicist and inventor Leon Theremin, this exceptional instrument combines analog playability with a precise pitch range of five octaves and balanced spacing between notes for highly sophisticated playability. Updated analog electronics were used to realize Bob Moog's classic theremin circuit design while improving bass response in the lower registers.The Etherwave Theremin will appeal to synth enthusiasts looking for a unique controller, in addition to fans of classic theremin sound production, or inspire experimental musicians who want to put an unusual and eye-catching instrument at the center of their creative work.
- Analog theremin with Bob Moog-designed circuitry for the classic theremin sound
- Wide playing range with improved bass response and stability
- CV connectivity for gestural control of modular, semi-modular and Eurorack systems
- 3.5mm jacks for pitch CV, volume CV and gate CV
- Monitoring flexibility through various configurations of
- Integrated headphone output, line output and mute function for the line output
- Rugged, lightweight and portable hardwood cabinet (hand-finished)
- Two detachable coated brass antennas
- Internal antenna connectors and microphone stand adapters simplify setup
- Power Supply included (Wall adapter/Barrel connection); center positive (Input: 100 - 240VAC; 50 Hz - 60 Hz/Output: +12VDC; 2A)