Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore.
- Order number: 120797
Discontinued model, only few left. Sales only as long as sales last.
Analog tom tom module with the sound of the toms from MFB´s own 503 drum computer. Just like on the 503 several parameters can be edited, like tune, pitch, decay and additionally noise.
- Decay controls the decay time of the two tonal oscillators that can range up to 2 seconds.
- You can set the tune of the tom tom in a range of approx. 80 to 300 Hz.
- Pitch controls the length of the pitch bend while the modulation depth is fixed.
- With the panorama parameter you can set the panorama position in the stereo field of the two-channel module output.
- Attack will set the attack volume of the tom toms.
- Noise adds a noise signal to the sound.
The tom tom can be triggered with different signals. You don´t have to use analog or digital trigger necessarily - use drumpads, piezos or dynamic microphones. The sens-parameter lets you adjust the trigger input sensitivity. Dynamic triggers will not only affect the volume but also the length and pitch.