Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 170161
Small instrument with huge sound – The Dominion Club is a more compact version of the keyboard synthesizer Dominion 1. Equipped with two oscillators plus sub-oscillators, a digital morphing VCO, and a multimode filter, this synth offers everything you need. In use, the Dominion Club shines with powerful, rough sound. Thanks to its flexible synthesis system, the instrument is extremely versatile. – In short: A top class compact synth.
The MFB Dominion Club features two VCOs plus sub oscillators, a digital sound source and a noise generator. Additionally, there are Xor and sync stages. The synthesis section is followed by a -24 dB multimode filter with self-oscillation. The modulation department is composed of two ADSR envelopes and two LFOs with one-shot and reset options. Furthermore, the Dominion Club comes equipped with an Arpeggiator and a sequencer. The latter offers two modes of operation plus motion recording. Oscillators, LFOs and filter possess morphing capabilities.
- Club version of the high end Dominion 1 Synth
- two analog VCOs and one digital wave with morphable waveforms
- two suboscillators , Noise, XOR and Sync
- morphable analog 24 dB multimode filter with self-oscillation
- two morphable LFOs with "One Shot" & Reset function, two ADSRs arpeggiator, real-time and step sequencer with motion recording
- 99 memory locations
Manfred Fricke has been creating video and audio devices since the 1970s from his workshop in Berlin. His no-frills and affordable synthesizers and drum machines are quite popular and have a number of dedicated adepts.