Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190175
- Depth: 35
The Quad VCA offers four attenuators plus mix output and a preset manager. It can be used in tandem with the Varigate 4+ and 8+ for multiple preset recall over the power bus.
- 4 individual inputs (audio and CV) and outputs and 1 mix output
- 4 bi-polar CV inputs, accepting up to +/- 10V
- Scan Mode (4:1 scanning and panning)
- Offset and Attenuvert controls per channel
- Remote switch on/off for saving multiple Quad VCA presets along with your Varigate 4+ and Varigate 8+ or stand-alone mode
- Mute buttons per channel output
|Power consumption +12V:||97|
|Power consumption -12V:||50|
Joshua Holley and Paul Barker (former member of the band Ministry) started building guitar pedals on a kitchen table. At some point they moved to Portland and released some designs by Grant Richter from Wiard. Later on they were appointed by Japanese synth-giant Roland to help them engineer their port to eurorack of the 500-series. By now, Malekko is a very established name in the eurorack scene.