Make Noise - Shared System Black / Gold Plus (Steel case)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently not available
- Order number: 170353
The Shared System Plus is a full-blown modular synthesizer with eleven Make Noise modules. It comes equipped with audio generators, low-pass gates, effects, modulators, a haptic controller and a sequencer. In contrast to the normal Shared System, a Tempi clock tool is built-in as well. The unique CV Bus was designed to conveniently distribute control voltages. In addition, the 1U panel features a preamplifier and an output section. The Shared System Plus can be expanded with additional modules, as twelve HPs are covered by blind panels.
The Shared System Plus is housed in a portable case made out of steel. It features rubber feet, a carrying handle and a lid. The instrument can be transported with patch cables plugged into the modules.
The Shared System Plus meets airline requirements for carry-on baggage. It offers 208HP of space. 196 HP are occupied by modules. The rest is covered by blind panels, meaning the instrument is expandable.
The Shared System Plus comes with 30 patch chords of varying length. An external, brick-style switching power supply is included in delivery as well. It can be used worldwide.
Power specs: 1.5 A at +12 V, 1 A at -12 V and 1 A at +5 V
- Maths: Dual function generator with offset and mix
- ModDemix: Dual ring modulator / VCA
- DPO: Complex dual oscillator
- Optomix: Dual low-pass gate with mix function
- Echophon: Pitch shifting & echo
- Erbe-Verb: A very unique and fantastic reverb
- Wogglebug: Clockable, rather weird signal generator for CVs and audio
- Pressure Points: Touchplate controller with three CVs per plate
- Rene 2: cartesian sequencer
- Morphagene: Experimental sampler
- Tempi: Creative clock divider / multiplier / generator
- Pre-amp: 1/4" mono input, gain control, 3.5mm output
- Quad routing buss with color indication
- Output section: 2x 3.5 mm mono inputs (L normalized to R), level control, 1/4" TRS output.
Shared System Black / Gold Plus @Make Noise
Already interested in electronics at the early age of 12, Tony Rolando learned everything about circuits and musical instrument design by himself. He worked for Moog Music for a while and some sabbatical years, he founded Make Noise in 2008 in Asheville, North Carolina. By now, his reinterpretation of the Serge DUSG, Maths, is probably the most ubiquitous module in the eurorack universe ever. Make Noise continues to surprise with new and inspiring modules, including collaborations with Tom Erbe of Soundhack.