Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore.
- Order number: 180251
- Depth: 45
The Shapechanger uses two continuous input signals to define X and Y points. Size, width, height, aspect ratio, symmetry and curve can be edited to shape a quadrilateral figure.
The Shapechanger features a horizontal and a vertical signal input. Incoming voltages are converted to X and Y points, which in turn form a quadrilateral figure that can be flexibly shaped. In detail, the following components and functions are available:
- Twelve analog wideband multipliers with a dual signal flow.
- Potentiometers and CV inputs for altering size, skew, aspect ratio and gamma curve parameters.
- All signal and control paths are able to process high frequency, video rate voltages.
- Each CV channel is equipped with an AC/DC switch and an inverting level attenuator.
- Separate mask (flat shape) and gradient (linear shape) outputs.
|Power consumption +12V:||220|
|Power consumption -12V:||220|