Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore
- Order number: 180265
- Depth: 32
LZX's Sensory Translator is an audio to video converter. The module features a signal input and a built-in microphone. Internally, both sources are mixed. Results can be processed via tone controls. – Bass and Treble potentiometers, to be precise. Then, audio material is fed to a filter bank, consisting of five band-passes with fixed cutoff frequencies. The filtered signals run through envelope followers with variable decay time and beat to trigger extraction.
You want to combine audio and video signals? – Then, the Sensory Translator is just what you need. The module comes equipped with the following features:
- Omnidirectional electret microphone on the front panel. Its pre-amplifier offers three gain settings. A direct output allows you to use the microphone signal with other modules.
- External audio input, which can be used with line level or modular level.
- Mixer with tone controls. In detail, Bass and Treble potentiometers are available.
- Five band-pass filters with an edge steepness of -24 dB per octave. The fixed frequency values are: 40 Hz, 160 Hz, 640 Hz, 2560 Hz, 10240 Hz.
- Five envelope followers with three-stage decay switches, colored LEDs and an impulse mode for beat to trigger detection.
|Power consumption +12V:||80|
|Power consumption -12V:||70|