Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore
- Order number: 180254
- Depth: 32
Pendulum is a dual animator for video synthesis applications. The module consists of two LFOs plus a crossfader section. Thanks to a flexible routing system, all three parts can be easily combined. External signals may be thrown in the mix as well.
Pendulum is composed of two identic LFOs and a crossfader section. Here are some details regarding the module’s feature set:
- Each LFO is equipped with a frequency potentiometer, a switch for choosing between waveforms and a level knob. The latter allows you to alter the signal fed to the crossfader section.
- Available waveforms: Sine, triangle and square.
- The crossfader can be controlled manually or via a CV input with AC/DC switch and bipolar attenuator.
- LFO and / or external signals are mixable via the crossfader.
- Individual LFO outputs and two crossfader outs.
- All signal and control paths are able to process high frequency, video rate voltages.
|Power consumption +12V:||80|
|Power consumption -12V:||65|