Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 180254
- Depth: 32
Pendulum is a dual animator for video synthesis applications. The module consists of two LFOs plus a crossfader section. Thanks to a flexible routing system, all three parts can be easily combined. External signals may be thrown in the mix as well.
Pendulum is composed of two identic LFOs and a crossfader section. Here are some details regarding the module’s feature set:
- Each LFO is equipped with a frequency potentiometer, a switch for choosing between waveforms and a level knob. The latter allows you to alter the signal fed to the crossfader section.
- Available waveforms: Sine, triangle and square.
- The crossfader can be controlled manually or via a CV input with AC/DC switch and bipolar attenuator.
- LFO and / or external signals are mixable via the crossfader.
- Individual LFO outputs and two crossfader outs.
- All signal and control paths are able to process high frequency, video rate voltages.
|Power consumption +12V:||80|
|Power consumption -12V:||65|
Lars Larsen and Ed Leckie met each other in the synth DIY scene in 2008 and collaborated with the idea to release an affordable yet powerful modular video synthesizer. In 2015, they moved to Portland and by now they have the most extensive catalogue of video synthesis modules available. In case you are wondering, in their own words: "LZX is not an acronym. It is an alphabetical sequence with aesthetic merit."