Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Waiting List - Unknown Delivery Date
- Order number: 180307
- Depth: 50
Memory Palace offers digital video transformations and frame buffer memory modelled after old video instruments from the 80s and 90s. The FPGA-based module was optimized for live-performances and the use of control voltages. As a direct result, it is possible to generate extremely smooth transitions. The frame buffer mode provides spatial effects. In painting mode, external shapes, patterns and the like can be used as paintbrushes. – A great post-processing tool for analog video textures.
Memory Palace offers the following core features:
- 32 bit video module
- Spacial processor, modelled after classic broadcast Digital Video Effects (DVE) technology from the 80s and 90s. Frame memory is used to reinterpret the input image, adjusting its positioning, size, aspect ratio, and rotation angle in a nonlinear fashion.
- A soft keyer makes smooth transitions between input and effect signals reality. Besides luma and chroma keying modes, Memory Palace may also be used as an alpha channel processor for external ramp gradients and keys.
- Color processor, which can function as a video proc-amp or psychedelic colorizer.
- Frame buffer memory functions with Delay, Feedback, Freeze and Clear parameters.
- YRGB, Composite, S-Video and DVI-D outputs.
|Power consumption +12V:||650|
|Power consumption -12V:||40|
Lars Larsen and Ed Leckie met each other in the synth DIY scene in 2008 and collaborated with the idea to release an affordable yet powerful modular video synthesizer. In 2015, they moved to Portland and by now they have the most extensive catalogue of video synthesis modules available. In case you are wondering, in their own words: "LZX is not an acronym. It is an alphabetical sequence with aesthetic merit."