Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 180258
- Depth: 45
Mapper is a complex utility module, designed to translate hue, saturation and brightness voltages into component YUV and RGB color spaces. The module uses a wideband wave shaper, which converts polar into Cartesian coordinates with up to 720 degrees of linear rotation. Monochrome video sources can be fed to the hue input for thermographic vision colorizer effects.
Mapper converts input voltages defining hue, saturation and brightness, into YUV (Luma, R-Y, B-Y) and RGB (red, green, blue) color spaces. The module offers the following key data:
- Input channels for hue, saturation and brightness.
- Saturation and brightness paths are equipped with attenuators and inversion switches.
- The hue channel features a bipolar attenuator. The control range can be set to 360 or 720 degrees.
- Offset stages for all three channels.
- The wideband wave shaper translates a linear hue voltage into sine and cosine outputs (U, V).
- YUV to RGB color space converter.
|Power consumption +12V:||100|
|Power consumption -12V:||100|