Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore.
- Order number: 180264
- Depth: 32
Doorway is a linear video key generator and compositor, also known as a soft keyer. Unlike conventional circuits, which are usually based on a comparator, this module achieves key generation via high gain amplification and clipping of the input source. Thus, the edge of the resulting key is composed of a variable percentage of the input signal, centered at the threshold point.
The linear video key generator Doorway offers the following features:
- Threshold potentiometer and CV channel. The control range covers the input’s full frequency spectrum.
- Gain knob and control voltage input. You can amplify signals by a factor of 64, meaning it is possible to do continuous sweeps from fully soft to fully hard edge.
- Signal inputs and level potentiometers for foreground and background allow the negative and positive space of the key to be set to any grayscale level. – Or you fill them with external signals.
- A switchable outline mode adds a full wave rectifier to the signal path. With this option active, the gain parameter controls the width of the outline rather than the softness of the key’s edge.
- All signal and control paths are able to process high frequency, video rate voltages.
- Each CV channel is equipped with an AC/DC switch and an inverting level attenuator.
|Power consumption +12V:||80|
|Power consumption -12V:||80|