Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore
- Order number: 180260
- Depth: 32
Curtain is a video edge processor. The module can be used for sharpening, blurring and outline extraction. At its core, Curtain is a voltage controlled wideband filter and multiplier. Similar concepts were once used in X-ray analysis.
Curtain is able to process any kind of video material. The module can add dimensionality and contours to shapes or patterns. Signals coming from a camera can be sharpened or smeared. The module comes equipped with the following features:
- Manually adjustable and voltage controllable filter with a continuous tuning ratio of 1:100. The cutoff range can be varied via a three-way switch. (100 Hz to 5 MHz in total.)
- A switchable rectifier allows you to select positive rising edges and falling negative edges, both edges positive, rising edge only or falling edge only.
- A depth parameter, controllable via a potentiometer and a CV input, makes it possible to alter the filter output amplitude and signal inversion. Thus, you can easily sweep from blurring to sharpening.
- Separate outputs for filter and mix.
- All signal and control paths are able to process high frequency, video rate voltages.
- Each CV channel is equipped with an AC/DC switch and an inverting level attenuator.
|Power consumption +12V:||70|
|Power consumption -12V:||70|