Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Waiting List- Unknown Delivery Date
- Order number: 200003
- Depth: 40
Tram8 from LPZW allows you to control drum modules from your Beatstep Pro, Digitakt or any other MIDI-enabled device thanks to eight trigger signals. In addition, the module offers eight velocity outputs.
Tram8 is a MIDI interface that allows you to convert a MIDI signal into 8 triggers and 8 CV outputs. This allows you to control drums in Eurorack using MIDI.
Thanks to the internal MIDI Thru, several Tram8s can be chained.
- 8 Gate outs
- 8 corresponding Velocity outs
- 3.5mm auto crossover TRS MIDI Input. (type A or type B outputs without adapter)
- Internal MIDI Thru for daisy chaining multiple Tram8s
- 12bit DAC up to 10V output on the CV outs (stock firmware sets 5V max for Velocity of 127)
- Backside switch for direct 5V bus or internal 5V regulator (from +12V rail) power supply.
- Alternative (Clock&Random) firmware to be loaded via MIDI SySex available here
|Power consumption +12V:||20|
|Power consumption +5V:||70|